Tuesday, July 12, 2011

House progress.

Putting all my energy into the house for the rest of the summer...now that the gardens are out of the way, pretty much, I have some spare time.  Lately, between work and the farm I have been limited on time, but I have been scraping and caulking and looking to start slapping on some primer...We hope to get it listed by the end of the year.  *fingers crossed*


We have been taking weekend drives through the areas of Monroe, ME and Winterport, ME looking at farms that are on the market. Summer time drives through these two places are therapeutic..if you could only bottle up the smells and sounds you would make millions....These two areas are my favorite places right now.  I also have my eye on maybe something in the Lamoine, ME area.  I have dreamed about a coastal farm for a long time...hmmm..we'll see where the chips land.